Monday 15 April 2013

Alterations Made Along The Way

Alterations Made Along the Way

Firstly the BIGGEST change that happened during the course of this project was due to conflicting schedules and the breaking of a contract (on my cousin’s part) if they were to feature an original song in a music video not produced or shot by their agents label. This then required me to back track over some old blog posts that were directed and intend for the early project days.

The changes that followed this were the obvious ones; I had to choose another song to cover, had to recruit new people to be in my music video and also had to re-evaluate and re-think about the previous locations I planned to have featured in my music video as they were only really applicable to the previous idea.

Another change that was necessary as a result of this was that I had to re-design my digi-pak and magazine advert which I had already designed and completed prior to this change.

Other changes made throughout the rest of my project were minor changes that happened upon impulse and are not worth listing and explaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment