Tuesday 6 November 2012

Footage Equipment Choices


For taking pictures of the group for my digipak and magazine advertisement, I will be using a Canon Model 550D. This is because with the equipment in school I can attach remote flash lights to it and use a soft box  so the lighting will not be an issue when filming for the inside scenes.


When I record my music video I will be using the same Canon 550D camera and using a tripod to get steady shots. I feel this would be appropriate as then I can maintain the same quality images throughout for continuity purposes.












My post production equipment will be software's such as Adobe Photoshop CS3 for editing photographs and creating the magazine advertisement. However, for the footage I gathered for my music video I will be using a combination of Adobe Premiere Pro CS3, Sony Vegas Pro 11 and Adobe After Effects CS3.
These advanced high tech programmes will aid me in creating the best product available.
My only issue will be the cross compatibility between all these programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment