Tuesday 9 October 2012

Music Video Actors

To make sure my music video comes out as authentic as possible, I thought long and hard about the people I would have portray a 3-man band for my music video. Each member had to fit a certain person and look the part.
Lead Singer/Guitarist - George Blower
I have chosen George to be my lead singer because, he is/was part of a band and was the lead singer for them. Therefore, portraying a 'believable' lead singer will not take any practice runs. It will come and look natural. Also he plays guitar as a hobby, this would make the guitar playing more authentic. Lastly, he has the kind of appearance suited to the voice of the lead singer in 'Get Back' by Nine Lashes.

Drummer - Max Dowling
I chose Max as the drummer for similar reasons. He drums as a hobby and will give my video that much more of an authentic feel.

Bass Guitar - Matthew Thomas
Lastly, I chose Matthew to portray the lead base guitarist. While he does not play the instrument, he fits the appearance criteria linked to genre of music my video is related to. He also took drama as a A-level subject, therefore, I trust that he will be able to act out playing the guitar authentically and not harming my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment