Thursday 27 September 2012

Mood Board

Instead of creating the basic mood board, I took it a step further and created a 'Tumblr' account. In case you are unaware of what Tumblr is, it is a a social network blogging site with a twist. The twist is that it is a picture blog. As it was originally a personal picture blog, some of the pictures have nothing to do with my music video, therefore I will temporarily link my personal Tumblr blog to my blog, and later on create a 'side blog' with only pictures that relate to my music video and the genre of it. Furthermore my Tumblr blog also has the song I am using for my music video as my background song. I believe this is a more fun way to display a mood board than the usual generic pictures with a bunch of text explaining each of photo. In other words, the pictures speak for themselves.


Here is the link to my Tumblr: http://tattoosfashionmusic.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment